Las Vegas-the infamous “Sin City”, not only satiates your gambling hands but also gratifies your gluttonous gut with its amazing buffets. If you are somebody who loves to feast on a wide range of dishes all assorted at one place: Vegas buffets are the place to be! From champagne to shrimps-salads, sushi, BBQs, and desserts; Vegas buffets are a paradise for any food connoisseur. Best of all, the buffet prices are affordable and if you join slot clubs of some hotels or happen to attend any presentation of a timeshare salesman you might end-up with a free ticket to the best of buffets! Go munch on crab legs, whole Maine lobsters, prime ribs and slurp on your favourite desserts. Here is the list of 10 Best Las Vegas buffets you cannot miss out:
- Bellagio Buffet: Bellagio offers a wide variety of dishes, especially sea food, desserts, and salads that are unique-you won’t find at other buffets! About four to five thousand people are estimated to eat here every day enjoying boiled shrimp, smoked salmon, crab legs, oysters, thin-crusted pizzas, and duck and game hens. Gourmet is available every Friday and Saturday in Bellagio when carved-to-order beef is available along with Kobe beef, Beef wellington, lamb chops, venison and buffalo. Some delicious desserts available here are: fruit cobblers, peanut butter brownies and white chocolate with novella.
- Sterling Brunch at Bally’s: Bally’s offers its sterling brunch only on Sundays and you are ought to get confused what to choose-the menu is diverse and pleases everyone’s taste buds for sure! The breakfast starts with waffles and omelettes, including Maine lobsters and ostrich tenderloin. The list of appetizers available is too long, but to name a few-American Sturgeon Caviar, assortment of cured meats and French country pates, shrimp salad, and lobster gazpacho. The carving station includes Cranberry Crusted Rack of Lamb, Teriyaki Glazed Whole Beef Tenderloin and Horseradish Scented Pork Loin. Desserts include-an array of assorted breakfast breads, French Pastries, Pies and Tortes, seasonal mixed berries, Pecan Crepe and Vanilla Sauce. Bally’s is a nice place to have wedding breakfast or a business brunch and is a true feast for a buffet fan.
- The Buffet at Wynn: Buffet at Wynn offers fresh cuisine throughout the day in a wonderful ambience-floored with tiles and marbles, the locale is decorated with fresh flowers. Breakfast includes Salmon Benedict, and fish like Tuna and Snapper, Shellfish and Cakes. Besides, you have delicious prime rib, Chinese dumplings, Sushi and Salad. Different varieties of home-made pasta like Pumpkin Ravioli and Gnocchi in brown butter sauce should not be missed! Meat lovers can feast on Veal short ribs, Pork chops, lamb T-bone, Tandoori Chicken-Tom Turkey and Prime rib being the favourites at the carving station. Carrot cakes with pecans; gelato and sorbet should not be missed as desserts. Coffee is offered before desserts here, which is a pleasing combo!
- The Wicked Spoon: dining here happens in a very stylish ambience, with appealing hand blown chandeliers, yellow lighting and dark woods. Food stations here serve carved Turkey, prime rib and dim sum. Korean beef, chicken pot pies, steak with chimichurri sauce, kalbi beef, fried shrimp balls, risotto and sushi are other mouth-watering delicacies served here. Happy hours are available with various beers and cocktails; desserts include chocolate layered strawberries, crepes, gelato and fudge.
- Bacchanal Buffet: Bacchanal is one of the extravagant places to dine on the strip, conceived and created by master-chefs. The best part is the chefs are interactive and cooking happens before you. You have a range of exotic cuisines to choose from at Bacchanal-enchiladas, tortillas, and sopapillas (Mexican); pastas and lasagna (Italian); soups, wok-fried dishes and dim sum (Chinese); sushi and sashimi (Japanese); besides the usual American BBQ house smoked meats, prime rib, brisket, rotisserie chicken and more! Save your bellies for desserts like crepes with fresh fruit, gelato, chocolate, macaroons, mousse cakes and cheese cake.
- Cravings: the best part of Cravings is, it has different carving stations-categorized! Italian, Chinese, Latin stations serving noodles, sushi and barbecue; you get authentic exotic dishes at Carvings – which you rarely find at other stations. There’s a very nice salad bar too.
- Carnival World Buffet: the ambience here resembles as if you’re inside a cruise ship. If you prefer ambience equally with the quality of food, this is the place to be. There’s a Teppenyaki station here where you can create your own food, and it’s made right in front of you – fresh! The joy of creating your own food and seeing it made right before your eyes-and all that happening in a couple of minutes, served deliciously; will make you crave for more. Homemade pies, pastries and cakes are also available here.
- The Village Seafood Buffet: this is the only seafood exclusive buffet on the strip. You have sushi and sashimi from Japan, dim sum from China and mariscos from Mexico. You shouldn’t miss lobsters and lobster tails here, lobster tails with drawn butter are yummy, also baby clams with butter and garlic. Gelato is available as a dessert. Besides, BBQ beef ribs, prime rib and chicken dishes are also available for meat lovers.
- Le Village Buffet: divided into different French regions, set-up in a village like background-sweet and savory crepes are a speciality here. Quiche Lorraine and steamed mussels are available from the Normandy region; prime rib and roasted beef represent Burgundy. Pre-cracked crab legs with melted butter are not to be missed here, which you almost find nowhere!
- The Buffet at Aria: Jumbo shrimp cocktails, rack of lamb, steamed fresh crab legs, mussels in garlic, very tender prime rib, sushi, pizza, kababs and naan are the signature dishes here. Desserts include, cookies, creme brulee and ice cream; besides cheese cakes, short cakes and cream puffs are available.
I assume you’re already very hungry with all the dishes listed above! No problem, I happened to discover and visit all these best buffets during my Vegas visits, after renting some good timeshares from
http://www.smatimeshare.com”>SMA Timeshare so get a good
http://www.smatimeshare.com/testimonials.html”>timeshare, pack your bag and discover some best Vegas buffets yourself-Feast!